A blog for web 2.0 exploration

Friday, March 28, 2008

RSS exercise

I had heard about RSS but never pursued it because I never really enjoyed reading blogs, nor do I really use internet headline resources for my daily news intake. I prefer to browse through a real paper newpaper while I drink my morning coffee.
But, I did it because I had to for the webthings challenge. I will force myself to occasionally look at my bloglines account and check some of my selected feeds and time will tell if this is a technology that I actually use. This was a time-consuming exercise and it will consume a great deal more time to make use of my bloglines account.
Perhaps, if I do use it for a while, I might be able to envision a way for it to contribute to my work and/or leisure life, rather than to waste more of it, which is how I feel about it right now!

No comments: