A blog for web 2.0 exploration

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing #21

http://www.comedy4cast.com/

the above links to an ok podcast site, I listened to the one about creating new business-speak words.

Similar to my experience with YouTube, I find it very easy to find a variety of clips, but nothing that seems especially worthwhile, and quite a bit that were of such low quality (as to content and/or technique) that it was more annoying than interesting.

Sorry to be so negative, but that does sum up my experience with these last few exercises.

I should add though, that weeks before exploring YouTube for the purpose of the webthing challenge, I found it useful for a graduate school assignment. I had to write a paper for my Traditions in Oral Narration class, about the listening experience. I searched YouTube for storytelling videos and found one to base part of my paper upon.

No comments: